In time to time will Complete this blog with detail information. Resources compiled from Varies Sabah Tourism Website and few from my own Lenses. Welcoming everyone who want to contribute their info about Sabah.

Welcome to Travel To Sabah blogs:

Here you will find a list of fascinating places in Sabah, Malaysia. Some info was compiled and taken from varies sabah tourism website.

I will add-in more picture taken by myself in later time. Please check it out soon and Enjoy your stay in my blogspot.

Kota Kinabalu,Travel to sabah,Sandakan,Sipadan Island,Sepilok,Orchid


Laban Rata Resthouse


Address:
(Sales & Reservation office)
Lot G15
Ground Floor
Wisma Sabah
88000, Kota Kinabalu
Sabah, Malaysia

No. of Rooms:
1. Panar Laban Hut (3314.3 meters) - 12 Beds
2. Waras Hut (3243.7 meters) - 12 Beds
3. Gunting Lagadan Hut (3323.5 meters) - 60 Beds
4. Laban Rata Resthouse (3272.7 meters) - 76 Beds
5. Laban Rata Buttercup 1 - 1 Unit
6. Laban Rata Buttercup 2 - 1 Unit

Min Rate: NA
Phone: +60 88 243 629
Fax: +60 88 259 552

Email: info@suterasanctuarylodges.com.my
Website: http://www.suterasanctuarylodges.com.my/laban_rata.php

No comments:

Post a Comment